Stressfree Marine is recognized nationally and globally as a premium winch manufacturer, and we are proud to partner with a range of boat builders around the world, to deliver the ultimate boating experience.
Based in Lonsdale, South Australia we have grown our premium winch and accessories business to serve local, national and international boat builders and boat owners.
The Stressfree Marine product range:
- Anchor winches
- Heavy duty Pot haulers + lifters
- Deep sea fishing reels
- Trailer winches
- Other fishing equipment
- Custom built winches (marine and non-marine applications)
For over 20 years – Stressfree Marine remains proudly Australian made, owned and operated.
Contact our head office to connect with one of our Directors, who will be able to provide you with recommendations and pricing, to complement your boat style and features.
Australia: 08 8382 5283
International: +61 8 8382 5283
Our OEM Customers enjoy
- Custom designs (if required) to suit your range
- Full inventory and rapid response delivery globally
- Dedicated key contacts to support you with selection, engineering, and installation questions
- Proven market success and strong global reputation with end users
- Promotion of your brand to our end-users through social media and other marketing
All of our winch ranges are of the highest quality
- Designed and created by skilled in-house engineers, with over 20 years’ experience.
- 17 years of testing on existing gear boxes and motors
- 50 series gear boxes are fully anodised and backed with a lifetime guarantee on the coating
- Grease impregnated acetyl bush for superior performance – removing the traditional issues of other winches, of bearings seizing due to salt water exposure
- Built in safety switch – reduces the risk of accidents when operating
- Automated technology to tie off at anchor
Safety and reliability – adhering to industry standards and load tested in-house
A world class patented freefall system, delivering exclusive tested and proven technology for optimum winch usage
Speed of use, through our freefall technology delivering faster response times compared many other winches on the market
Precision Anchoring, using intuitive technology to gauge the amount of rope/chain to be deployed, avoiding human error
Dual functionality allowing operation with and without power. This specifically adheres to existing Australian laws requiring all boats to carry a deployable anchor and removes the need for boat owners to carry spare anchor, rope and chain
A user friendly experience, with equipment that has been developed by boat operators and is easy to use regardless of the weather
Extremely knowledgeable sales staff and customer service
5-year warranty for recreational users